If you are an accounting professional, eSync Direct can help you dedicate more time to managing your clients' needs by streamlining a range of common tasks into one seamless interface.
It allows you to:
1. Complete online company formation submissions to Companies House on your clients’ behalf and receive a rapid response.
- Simple company formation process with no requirement for you to log into a different system.
- Confirmation of a successful formation is typically received within three² working hours.
With eSync Direct you receive ten Standard company formation packages (worth £15 + VAT each) for FREE. Thereafter, each Standard company formation package is £15 + VAT.
Should your client need more from their company formation, you can offer them a choice of a Medium or an Advanced company formation. Details of these two packages are provided below:
2. Fast track new Barclays Business bank account requests for your clients with an automated referral process.
With eSync Direct you can help your clients to set up a new Barclays Business bank account via a professional and efficient referral process.
- Ability to offer your clients a fast-track Barclays Business bank account whether they are a start-up business or wanting to switch over to Barclays.
- Confidence that your clients will be contacted within one business day³ to set up a convenient time to verify and complete the application in branch with a Barclays Business Manager.
- Follow the progress of your clients’ Barclays Business bank account applications via account opening status alerts.
3. Set up secure and automated data feeds of your clients’ bank account transactions and then import them into your accounting software via Barclays DataServices.
With eSync Direct you can download your clients’ Barclays Business bank account transactions quickly and securely. This data can be downloaded into common file formats (CSV and PDF) and easily imported into your accounting software.
- Establish a detailed view of your clients’ transactional data and offer them richer and more pertinent advice.
- Remove the reliance on your clients manually submitting their statements to you, saving both of you time and resource.
- File returns more efficiently with no reliance on clients to submit the transactional information you need to complete key activities on their behalf.
To find out more about eSync Direct and how it can benefit your practice, contact the eSync Direct team on 0845 366 65015*, between Monday and Friday 9am to 5.30pm (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
¹ Fees may apply for company formations
² Subject to Companies House processing times and incorporation regulations. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, excluding bank holidays.
³ Subject to the accountant’s clients being available and the correct contact details being provided.
* Calls to 0845 numbers for BT Business customers will cost no more than 4.5p per minute, minimum call charge 6p (current at October 2012). The price for non-BT phone lines and mobiles may vary. Calls may be recorded or monitored for our joint protection, staff training and audit purposes.